The beautiful images we presented gives Jake’s sense. Even if he’s from Salt Lake City he’s been living in Los Angeles for years and he adores the beach.
5 Fun facts you didn’t know about Jake::
- Jake is a former Division I collegiate tennis player, an Etcheberry Certified Fitness Trainer, and a certified Sport Psychology Consultant with a PhD in Sport Psychology.
- Jake is studying acting with Richard Seyd, an award-winning stage director and the former Associate Artistic Director of the prestigious American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco.
- Jake also trains privately with Faith Rumer, a respected voice/dialect and auditioning coach, and has studied improv at Upright Citizens Brigade in LA.
- Participated on “Drop Dead Dive” as a Construction Worker.
- Jake got his start in print and commercial work booking campaigns and commercials for companies such as FIAT, Hennessy, AT&T, Sea Ray Boats, ONEAL, Fitletic, Monster-Isport Headphones, and more.
Jake is a professional actor male model and we are very happy to exposed him once again. Happy Birthday Jake ! 🎉🎉👏🍷.